Sky Devices Phone Numbers and Emails

support@skydevices.com
App Support
cs@skydevices.com
Is this your business?

How to Contact Sky Devices Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 934-3740
Total calls: 6 492 Issues resolved: 108 Last call: Apr 15, 2024

What is the Sky Devices Phone Number?

For all concerns or quandaries regarding your Sky Devices Customer Service purchases or services, the toll-free hotline, contactable at (800) 934-3740, stands ready to provide swift assistance. It is crucial to note that the availability of this hotline may experience variations, necessitating a prudent verification of its operational status prior to placing a call. Whether grappling with operational glitches in your Sky Devices contraption or grappling with internet connectivity issues, seeking recourse through the Sky Devices Headquarters customer service avenue is the key to resolution. Their dedication lies in delivering prompt and effective solutions, guaranteeing satisfaction with the diverse spectrum of products and services they provide.

What are the Sky Devices Customer Service Hours?

Customer service at Sky Devices Support is operational continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7). This perpetual availability ensures that customers can seek assistance for their devices or services at any hour. The intent behind this constant service is to cater to the requirements of customers facing issues beyond standard business hours or those who opt for support at their own convenience. The unfaltering accessibility underscores Sky Devices Customer Service commitment to addressing customer concerns promptly and accommodating diverse schedules, fostering a user-friendly support system.

What is the Sky Devices Support Email Address?

To engage in email correspondence with Sky Devices customer service, customers can connect through support@skydevices.com. This email address establishes a direct conduit to the support team, catering to a spectrum of inquiries, spanning technical glitches with your device to queries about service plans or billing matters. When crafting an email, it is advised to furnish comprehensive information regarding your issue or question, aiding the support team in more efficient assistance. Include particulars such as device specifications, the nature of the problem, and any troubleshooting steps you may have undertaken. This comprehensive approach optimizes the potential for swift and effective resolution through email communication with Sky Devices support.

What is the Sky Devices Headquarters Address?

The central hub for Sky Devices Address, housing its headquarters, is situated at 848 Brickel Ave, Suite 1010, Miami, Florida 33021, United States. This location serves as the epicenter for the company's operational and customer service endeavors. Should you necessitate sending tangible correspondence, like a letter or package, this designated address is the appropriate avenue. It is essential to acknowledge that while the physical address is applicable for formal communication, expeditious assistance with your Sky Devices Headquarters product or service is best sought through the company's customer service phone number or email address. This ensures a more prompt and streamlined process for obtaining support.

PissedConsumer Club

Sky Devices Customer Service Reviews

1.8 / 5
Poor
Amber S Fyv
I need a replacement tablet

They need get me a replacement my tablet please my screen cracked please I don't like playing on my tablet when the screen cracked

Stuti Taw
My phone is not letting me make calls
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.1

I was very disappointed with the service,as well as the customer service, I never got to speak to an actual person select another phone service

Guest-5629054
My new phone won't come on

My cellphone is not working properly please help it's a great cellular yet I need some technical support

Guest-5602590
My tablet is not working
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

My tablet is still not working right at all and I can't even get intouch with no one at all and that is very sad o. There end and that is very sad and it is very unprofessional for them not having a working number and that still doesn't make any sense at all to me very bad customer service experience

How Good is Sky Devices's Customer Service?

Morrison Oiw
Morrison Oiw
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

It was great waiting to tell you turn my tablet off when I see with my phone call my number is 773-802****. Please turn my tablet back on

Michaela Lyc
Michaela Lyc
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

Couldn't get a hold of anyone

Miliana Hdz
Miliana Hdz
Feels Disappointed | Mar 24, 2024

I called customer support but no body answered my call I had an issue with my sky device wrong pin and can not operate the phone

Larry A Dhj

Satisfactory

Dashana Osk
Dashana Osk
Feels Disappointed | Mar 20, 2024

I haven't gotten to activate my first sim card for my sky devices elite mobile phone and I don't have a phone number yet

Summary of Sky Devices Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Sky Devices?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Phone not working”
  • “Phone not working property at all”
  • “My phone not working”

Staff Question:

• “Tablet has no service”
  • “My phone service is off”
  • “Customer service”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate my sky device”
  • “Can't activate my phone”
  • “To activate my phone that I got from you”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to know about my service”
  • “To find out what happened to my tablet”
  • “How to put in battery in a elite A63”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need fixed or replaced or if need battery”
  • “My cord is lost I need a replacement”
  • “Trying to get a replacement device”

Account Question:

• “Need to close my account”
  • “Sky pad password won't reset”
  • “Forgot password on tablet”

Cards Question:

• “Can't remove SIM card”
  • “Trouble removing sim cardll”
  • “Sim card”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Reduce my bill”
  • “Bill”
  • “My tablet won't hold a charge”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Arrived”
  • “Para que me desbloquien mi tableta gracias”
  • “Trying to get the phone to activate”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Need my application number”
  • “Application”
  • “I want a phone from y'all so application whatever I need to do”

Employment Question:

• “I want to get a job giving away government phones can you help me get started nee”

Other Question:

1.8
UleFone
83 reviews
2.5
Do you have something to say about Sky Devices? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup